Export View Version History

Nov 11, 2013 at 6:34 PM
I downloaded and deployed this solution today. When I click on Export View Version History, it redirects me to a blank page (http://sitecollection/sites/site/_layouts//NY.ExportVersionHistory/ExportVersionHistory.aspx?ListTitle=undefined&ViewTitle=undefined)
Export List Version History is working, but the column order in the Excel spreadsheet doesn't seem to match up to anything.
Thanks for this, it is something that we can definitely use!
Coordinator
Nov 12, 2013 at 2:17 PM
Hi,

Thanks for reporting the issue.
Issue 1: Can you provide details like the List Name, View Name. The Export View Version History uses the breadcrumb to get the List Name and View Name. Are the breadcrumb details intact in your site? It will be good if you can send some screenshots also.

Issue 2: The column order in the Excel begins with fields like ItemId, Version No., Modified Date and Modify By. After that all columns are shown based on the date they are added in the list and not necessarily based on the column order which we see in Edit View Settings. However, this is a valid enhancement and is something that I will like to work on in future.